internet douchebags revealed: mr. cool ice

by brokeymcpoverty on July 23, 2008

from wunderkraut.com

from wunderkraut.com

so every blog entry or article or photo montage of terrible tattoos that ive ever seen has included this guy. his name (clearly) is mr. cool ice. i saw him again today while scrolling through this slideshow and finally decided to google and find out exactly who this jerkwad is.

apparently there’s a video of him out there, talking abt himself and basically explaining the fuckery that covers his body and entire life, by proxy. cept it was in german. this guy got somebody to translate it though, so if you were as curious as i have been, praise the baby moses, cause here’s your answers, you bastards. quick fact sheet:

-he spent over 6 thousand US dollars on that dumb shit. do you know what i could do with 6 thousand US dollars? i could buy 60,000 pieces of penny candy and fill my room with them and jump and dive and swim around in it like Scrooge McDuck used to do. and that would be money far better spent.

-he’s been going by the name ‘mr. cool ice’ for 13 years. my guess is that he adopted it in the days of Vanilla Ice’s reign and really ran with it. that’s about as smart as me getting ‘HD-DVD’ tatted on my ass. that is not always going to be the hot shit, brother, i regret to inform you.

-he’s german. oddly enough, that kind of explains all this for me.

the best thing about this guy’s existance is that his shit-ass name reminds me of the Cool Dr. Money episode on ‘my brother and me.’ lol remember that show? when dee dee got that wack ass haircut?

Did you like this? Share it:

{ 27 comments… read them below or add one }

adfasdf February 23, 2009 at 4:27 pm

Scrooge McDuck, represent.

hemostats May 10, 2009 at 9:31 am

Hahaha, Excellent. I was googling Mr. Cool Ice for the same reason you were, i saw that damn pic again and finally decided to figure out this stupid fucker’s MO.

anyway, good read.

Hemostats

So that’s something to look forward to in 2008 May 12, 2009 at 8:08 pm

600,000 pieces of candy

foofydoofy June 4, 2009 at 5:21 pm

“he’s german. oddly enough, that kind of explains all this for me” Haha, I love it! He is absolutely ridiculous! I still want to meet him though, he is epic to me, like the Peter Pan guy. If you haven’t seen the Peter Pan guy, I suggest visiting pixyland.org ASAP :)

Tat two July 3, 2009 at 3:07 am

I was a least hoping his last name was “Coolice” and it was a play on his name. It would still be stupid, but at least it would make some sort of sense.

Wigger Mcgavin September 15, 2009 at 3:21 pm

Ahahaha! What a douche!

Kameron September 27, 2009 at 4:28 am

I watched the YouTube video on this guy only a few minutes before I found your blog. I’d wondered what possessed him to get those tats. Oddly, when I saw the video I thought the exact same thing as you:

“Oh, he’s German! Makes perfect sense, somehow…”

Thanks for the post; good stuff.

RudyCantFail October 1, 2009 at 8:28 pm

Wow, a My Brother and Me reference! I remember that show, although no one else i know seems to. I was beginning to question my own sanity about whether or not it was on at all. I do remember that specific episode too, one of the funniest ones. Especially after Dee Dee had to shave his head after that monstrosity that Goo gave him.

Back to Mr. Cool Ice though, anyone who shaves their head so that they can have sunglasses tattooed on the back of their scalp deserves some type of recognition… or is it ridicule?

ray October 14, 2009 at 2:38 pm

LOLOLOL

DT January 13, 2010 at 9:56 pm

I thought he was a wanna be wrestler that failed…with his name.

hmmm.

Sam January 24, 2010 at 8:07 am

what a poof haha

Scooter Hooder February 18, 2010 at 7:36 pm

Yeah right you guys are some H A T E R S!!!!
He’s on some next level shit you don’t even know about!
You wish you had tattoos like Mr. Cool Fucken Ice!

charlie February 26, 2010 at 2:24 pm

the skulls remind me of SS death heads….only with sunglasses

Vitamin P March 11, 2010 at 3:17 pm

They’re more swimming goggles than sunglasses though, aren’t they?

Rysco November 9, 2010 at 5:31 pm

My friend met him when he went to germany, hes actually a really cool guy, you guys are assholes for judging without knowing, its like that phrase never judge a book by its cover.

Sammy November 11, 2010 at 9:59 am

Hahaha thanks for reminding me how funny this guy is, love it alot!

edlover November 24, 2010 at 1:53 am

I lived in Mainz for a few years and Ice used to date a friend of mine back then, trust me ,I had the same reaction when I heard about this guy, I sayed ” yep only a crazy German will do some stupied shait like that” but one day walking down town mainz with my kids and baby momma she introduce me to the so called Mr cool ice , and I tell you what!!!! the dude is cool as Ice, one of the nices guys you can ever meet, yea he has his own crazy stile but he is a tru friend and a blast to hang out with, so all you haters, dont juge him for his tatoos, I did the same thing and ended up eating my words, so go ahead and talk all you want about his ink but respect the man, and thats my word, he is cool as Ice.

Hai Li Skeptikal December 25, 2010 at 1:10 am

Nobody is falling for that story, Mr. Cool Ice.

Anonymous December 29, 2010 at 4:05 pm

Don’t you mean 600,000 penny candies? 6,000 x 100 (cents)= 600,000. But seriously, who would want to use their money on those tattoos? There’s something that’s called “overdo” and that’s when it gets annoying.

Shamonymous June 13, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Came for this. Leaving satisfied.

Drew January 3, 2011 at 4:21 pm

LOL, My brother and Me was the shit! And yes, I definitely remember that episode!!

Tom Steinberger January 14, 2011 at 9:37 am

I am Tom Steinberger, the real Mr.Cool Ice
I love the ladies and heavy metal music. Would you friend me on facebook?
By the way, I moved to Michigan.

don March 21, 2012 at 5:33 am

LEGEND! You’ve got brass nuts!

Concerned Citizen March 8, 2011 at 12:38 am

Wow, I had no idea inflation had hurt the penny candy market so much. If only I had invested in penny stock 10 years ago I would have decupled my money.

thechuch July 26, 2011 at 1:55 am

hahaha tom steinberger isnt lying… http://www.formspring.me/MrCoolIce

Arush Rehman September 25, 2011 at 1:49 am

LOL “Getting HD-DVD tattoed on your ass.” Nice very nice indeed. So he legally changed his name to Mr.Cool Ice? / :)

Anon January 18, 2012 at 8:53 pm

Here’s some more up-to-date pictures of this useless cunt…now with even more crap tattoos and “Ice” on his neck now too, for fuck’s sake.: