so, you’re buying Tyrese’s book, huh?

by brokeymcpoverty on December 24, 2010

that’s pretty cool.  i mean i kind of question it, given his history of hard to decipher, slightly asinine tweet philosophising, but it’s your money.  do what you will with it.

something you should know, though.. for Tyrese, “staying out of your own way” apparently means stalking your baby’s mother and sleeping in your car in front of her place all night.  yeah, that happened.  last night, actually.

the lovely insomniac steenfox just happened to be up as Tyrese was live tweeting the whole thing.  he has since deleted the tweets, of course, but steen got on them screenshots and tumbl’d them QUICK.  lol.  at her tumblr, she writes:

No one’s life is perfect but when you spend your days tweeting from way up there on your high horse & your nights hiding in bushes you deserve to be called out. For someone who spends so much of their time tweeting about how to be a good parent & how not to be like our own parents, you’d think he’d use his time & resources to get himself a court order that will allow him to see his child for the holidays without having to break any laws doing so.

mmph.  *waves church fan*

head on over to read more and see more screen shots.

Did you like this? Share it:

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

I Am Your People December 24, 2010 at 11:49 pm

I want to buy this, but as a Tyrese fan, I can’t read

brokeymcpoverty December 26, 2010 at 2:15 pm

ROFFLES!

Jamalia December 30, 2010 at 7:55 pm

@ I Am Your People I was just about to say…Tyrese’s fans can read? LULZ…

Sherada Gahagan March 15, 2011 at 7:57 pm

Hey ,you .Man im worried about you i getting messages that was Soooooooooo.Last years ,whats up .Hopefully your okay i havent heard from you are shala your Ex alright , man sorry that why i need a soldier like you ,if you were my ex you would be able to stay the night when ever to be next to baby .Man i will pray for you ‘i Love you ‘ dang reach out and tuch me on some up to date stuff okay your Rose for life.One

Sherada Gahagan March 15, 2011 at 8:04 pm

life , is precious and joyfull with child , all the while you stay cool my mother in law didn’t raise no fool so intill the next note please dont let the hatters stop your flow i know you my king just waiting intill the school bell ring ,Ha Ha, you should be lol right know love peace and happyness as i await for my whole lotta kisses ,One your Rose SG.

sherada gahagan September 22, 2011 at 9:22 pm

Hey you ,your lines is down i would lay in the casket with you if somthing happens to my hommie love you man call me please love circl misses your messages,dam hommie call me okay. One love,One mans women for life one your rose .SG.call .

sherada gahagan September 22, 2011 at 9:25 pm

yours bp girlmeaning blackpearl1, sherada gahagan, kiss shala for me i would tell u kiss baby moma but i got the high school just like love and basketball,one waiting for my whole lotta kisses.SG.

sherada gahagan September 22, 2011 at 9:27 pm

dady please you and shala sing for my birthday dont forget october 10 ,1971 sherada your spiritual wife by.7025422404

sherada gahagan September 22, 2011 at 9:35 pm

yours bp gir lmeaning blackpear1,,sherada gahagan, kiss shala for me i would tell u kiss baby moma but i got the high school crush and i get ,u know the jelous word,just like love and basketball,one waiting for my whole lotta kisses ,ooh yea dont let shala eat to much candy keep her teeth beautifull like mine i have one missing because of candy.dont let it happen to he ri will be getting it fixed soon by for know love u ,and shala.Sherada G.