i’m 30, im a girl, i’m from kentucky and i write stuff. i’m 90% more awesome than 70% of the general populace.
i hate squirrels, al roker, r. kelly, and oppression, et al.
i love rice, bad weaves, good books, and ur dad (can u have him call me, please? great).
i wear fake uggs & dont care what u think about it.
you can also find me at the following places on the internets:
- teaching the babies what The Man doesn’t want you to know at Little Known Black History Facts. now with 35% more Revolution!
- hangin out with sean smyph at Splackavellie Central, working endlessly to remind you that your favorite song probably sucks
- talking hair at Natural Hair Problems, working tirelessly to remind you that even if your hair is a 24 karat mess, it’s still fabulous
- ranting and raving about the various and sundry at PostBourgie, and also at Uptown Magazine
- soliloquizing about my grandmother when i am brave enough at About My Granny
- penning crunk songs for the crunkless at Needlessly Crunk
- unintentionally ignoring my Facebook page (friend here, like here)
you may also find me with your moms leanin’ to it in a green Buick.